Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 2 of 2013 Designer Mystery Blog Hop and Winners!

Welcome to week two of Fat Quarter Shop 2013 Designer Mystery Blog Hop.



Today's Bloggers are BonnieCamilleKate Spain and V & Co.
They are representing row two of the mystery quilt.
Row two just happens to be the star row. 
Go to their blogs to see who is their favorite star.


Bonnie, Camille, Kate and Vanessa.


 Stop back next Monday for week three and the house row.
Here is the blogging schedule:

2/11/13 – Star Row – Bonnie & CamilleV & Co., Kate Spain
2/25/13 – Flower Row – Bunny Hill DesignsMe & My Sister DesignsSweetwater
And if you you need to catch up here are last weeks bloggers.
2/4/13 – Basket Row – Fig Tree QuiltsPieces from My HeartLaundry Basket Quilts
And the winners of my drawing are listed below.
Please email me your addresses so I can send your packages.
SarahZ; Fat Eighth Bundle
Linda; Jelly Roll
Karen in Breezy Point; Charm Pack
See you next Monday.
From my heart,
Sandy
Blogger SarahZ said...
I would like a Cathedral Windows quilt in my basket...not that I wouldn't love to make one, one of these days :) Love love your fabrics!
February 4, 2013 at 12:32 PM
 Delete
My Photo
Blogger Linda said...
HI! I'D LOVE TO SEE A BASKET BLOCK QUILT! THANKS SO FOR SHARING!
February 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM
 Delete
Blogger Karen in Breezy Point said...
Those shoes are perfect for the red hot machine! If I was gifted with a finished quilt, I would wish for Primitive Garden. I'm working on my own version, but it would sure be nice to just (poof!) have it done.
February 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM
 Delete

No comments :

Post a Comment